Silkwater Whole House Poly Triple Action Water Hard Water Filter. Enjoy cleaner, purer and much tastier drinking water with the economical Silkwater Whole House Poly Triple Action Hard Water Filter.
The SW303 Hard Water Poly Salt-Free Water Conditioner includes three awesome products in one economical compact filtration system. If you have like many homeowners, several filters, softeners or conditioners installed to perform different tasks including water filtration and hard water treatment/conditioning. This Triple Action Hard Water Conditioner has all of these features built-in and actually performs three separate functions.
- It has a built-in cleanable stainless steel 50-micron filter that is easily removed for service. No more replacement water filters!
- The SW303 uses our Hard Water inner core which is an Electro-Mechanical Catalytic Process water conditioning that breaks down the calcium hardness in the water into aragonite crystals. Aragonite is a softer form of calcium that will not build-up like untreated limescale, which will eventually damage fixtures, pipes, and appliances. Aragonite will also coat the inside of pipes and tanks adding a layer of anti-corrosive protection.
- The unit holds 10.5 ounces of polyphosphate crystals which will keep the aragonite and iron in suspension and helps keep spotting from occurring.Even though the treated calcium has been converted into aragonite, it is kept in suspension through the action of of the poly-phosphates. And you maintain the health benefits of having the minerals left in the water. You will enjoy clean naturally tasting drinking water without using salt to treat your water.
Polyphosphate dosing has been used for decades in controlling hard water deposits in water systems and continues to be a very popular treatment method for sequestering minerals in the water. It is available in powder, liquid and crystal form. The polyphosphate dissolves into the water very slowly as it passes through the conditioners housing and coats the hard water minerals and aragonite making it impossible for these agents to precipitate out of the water and create limescale build up. This descaling agent ties up the hardness and keeps it in suspension. Polyphosphates have been around many years in different applications ranging from municipal water supplies, commercial applications as well as residential applications, all with excellent success.
Benefits of using the SW303 Water Conditioner Value
- Compact and lightweight. Can easily be installed where other filters cannot because of limited space
- Combines three levels of conditioning into one compact system. Water Filtration, Scale Control, and Siliphos Treatment.
- Protects plumbing, water-related systems, pipes, and appliances (e.g. boilers, washing machines, dishwashers, water heaters etc.)
- Saves electricity costs
- Will not waste water like conventional water softeners that use backwashing
- Environmentally friendly, no wasted brine water
- Healthier than conventional salt-based water softeners
- Cost less to purchase than most water softeners and hard water treatment products
Features of the Poly Triple Action Hard Water Filter
- Ideal for septic systems because it does not regenerate, or add salt to your septic system
- High impact poly filter housing made to last many years and will not rust
- Permanent stainless steel filter means you won’t be buying filters anymore
- Lifetime Hard Water inner core conditioner and stainless steel screen
- 30 GPM high flow design means you will not have decreased water pressure
- Easy to disassemble and service
- Comes ready to install with a pre-filled polyphosphate
- Many of our customers will install a Whole House Iron Filter and Poly Hard Water Conditioner at the same time
How It Works
- The incoming water goes through the Hard Water catalytic core to break down calcium scale into aragonite crystals
- The treated water goes through siliphos treatment from polyphosphate crystals.
- The conditioned water passes through the stainless steel 50-micron screen filter.
- Even though the treated calcium has been converted into aragonite, it is kept in suspension because of the addition of the poly-phosphates. And you maintain the health benefits of having the minerals left in the water. You will enjoy clean and naturally treated water without using salt to treat your water.